- Home > Zumba Blast
'Zumba' comes from a Colombian word that means to move fast and have fun, which is just how people describe the routine
Muscles are built by effort, not excuses!
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to RUN in the rain.
- Fully hosted by a Club Dance Holiday Representative who will support you throughout your stay
- Welcome drink and orientation pack on arrival
- Transfers to and from Alicante Airport
- 7 nights half board accommodation at the AR Diamante Beach 4 star Hotel on Levante Beach in Calpe, Spain.
- Access to the hotels’ stunning facilities, including 3 swimming pools, fitness centre, spa and a selection of bars and restaurants.
- One Zumba class every day – it is more than one on most days
- One Aqua Zumba every day – it is not, there will be 2 or 3 days with Aqua Zumba
- Speciality classes in Bacchata & Salsa throughout the week
- Additional speciality classes with local teachers
- A fun programme of evening entertainment including parties, dancing and a fantastic salsa evening
- Time to enjoy the beaches and Calpe throughout your stay
Zumba Blast Break is offered by Club Dance Holidays, New You Boot Camp’s sister company. To be clear this holiday is not a boot camp. However, through the years many New You Boot Camp client’s have asked for Zumba. So, here is the Zumba holiday we have been promising.
Zumba is the fastest growing fitness dance craze in the World and with reason – it is hugely effective and enormous fun. Zumba is infused with many dance styles – hip hop, mambo, salsa, bacchata, to name a few. In just one hour of Zumba an average person can burn up to 450 calories per hour.
A zumba holiday is a holiday with a fitness twist so you will also have the time, during the week, to enjoy the local beaches, the beautiful town of Calpe and enjoy the beautiful facilities offered at your hotel.
Where Is The Zumba Break?
This holidays is located in the town of Calpe which is situated on the beautiful Costa Blanca in Spain. The nearest airport is Alicante
What Could I Expect To Lose?
Do remember this is not a boot camp so weight loss is not the focus. However, if you take part in all the classes offered to you, you will undoubtedly see a difference in your fitness level, stamina and your waist line.
Why Is It Good For Me?
The Club Dance Holiday Zumba Break is about getting fit and learning to dance whilst having a fun filled holiday. This is a fantastic week to meet new people, increase your stamina and feel revitalised.
How Fit Do You Have To Be?
Club Dance Holidays welcomes every fitness level. George Martini, your resident Zumba instructor on this course works with beginners to advanced levels so everyone is welcome to this holiday.
Who Flies to Alicante?
Easy Jey, Ryan Air, BA, Monarch, Air France, Swiss Air and many more
Please call head office on 01202 618220 to discuss any bespoke requirements. We work with all of our campers and families to make sure everything is 100%.
– £559 per camper per week for a Twin Space
– £699 per camper per week for a Single Space
There are no flights included. To be allocated on the transfer please let us know your flight details.
Only From £559.00 pp
Book By 28/02/2017!Contact Us Today
“Since starting boot camp in the 3rd week of July, I have lost 22 pounds, dropping two dress sizes in the process.”See all our Success Stories
Try our delicious Smoked Mackerel Pate.See all our Recipes