- Home > Somerset Classic Fitness Boot Camp
Somerset Classic Fitness Boot Camp
To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.
Use your health, even to the point of wearing it out. That is what it is for. Spend all you have before you die; do not outlive yourself.
- Intensive training per day with world class trainers
- Expert nutrition workshops to explain to you how your body works and how food will effect your body and mind. We specialise in weight loss, fitness, stress, sleep deprivation, fertility and many common ailments.
- Sumptuous accommodation in either, singles, twins, triples and Room of 6.
- Delightful grounds and gardens for you to use as you wish throughout your stay
- Opportunity to have a goal setting and personal one to one with one of our world class trainers to work on individual training plan.
- You will be following the New You Boot Camp’s Exclusive Therapeutic Nutritional Programme during your stay.
- Food Detective Tests now are available on site.
- All food, drinks and training are included.
- All activities on site unless short walks in the beautiful surrounding country side
- A perfect booster boot camp to make sure you are invigorated, rejuvenated, lighter, stronger and fitter. You will feel like a new person!
- Treatments and holistic therapies are all available as an extra charge. They can be a wonderful addition to your boot camp experience so if you would like to treat yourself please do call 01202 618220 to book your place as there is limited availability each week.
At New You Boot Camp’s Somerset Fitness Boot Camp we offer an education, life changing experience and phenomenal results. Each of you have different fitness goals and our world class trainers will push you to make sure you reach your ultimate best performance. Not only will you feel and see dramatic results during your week’s stay with us but you will be educated throughout the week to be able to happily continue to accomplish your fitness goals. Each and every one of our client’s arrives at boot camp with a slightly different goal. You and your personal goals are important to every member of the New You Boot Camp Team. We work with you to show you what you can achieve and show you that you can accomplish anything you put your mind to. We will absolutely ensure that you reach higher performance levels than you thought you could achieve.
Where is the boot camp?
Set near Yeovil, Somerset approximately 150 minutes from London.
What could I expect to lose?
Some of you may not want to lose weight or have the fat reserves to lose weight. We will ensure that you are on our fitness boot camp nutrition plan that incorporates higher calories whilst still following our boot camp diet advice. Our average weight loss is 9.2lbs per bootcamp, and an overall average inch loss of 9 for those that follow the original therapeutic boot camp diet plan.*
How is the programme different if I am not looking to lose weight and just wishing to increase fitness?
Our nutritionists will adapt our nutrition programme to your requirements. Calorie intake and portion size will be increased for you. You will be pushed to exceed your fitness goals and we will show you what you truly can achieve.
Why is it good for me?
You get to concentrate on your fitness and challenge your body and mind in new ways, focusing your body, mind and inner wellbeing whilst staying in a healthy, motivating environment. You will learn about how food effects your training and fitness goals. You will learn how your mind effects you, how external influences effect you, how you should train and ultimately how to achieve goals you have always aspired to reach.
How fit do you have to be?
We welcome all fitness levels from beginners to advanced. If you are looking to be trained on a fitness boot camp we would suggest that you are already working at a high intensity at least three times a week.
Where is the nearest train station?
Castle Cary Train Station ( 6 miles from the venue)
Only From £699pp
Book by 28/02/2017!Contact Us Today
“Since starting boot camp in the 3rd week of July, I have lost 22 pounds, dropping two dress sizes in the process.”See all our Success Stories